Case Study — Multinational Retail Corporation
BACKGROUND & CHALLENGE
- Specific initiative focused on Veteran hiring
- Positions/roles identified across the United States
- Commitment to connect Veterans with job opportunities within a compressed recruitment and hiring cycle
- Provide for high-touch recruitment process experience for Veterans interested in job opportunities
- Provide career consultation to assist Veterans recently transitioning from Military to Civilian life
- Achieve set goals and objectives set forth by client’s Senior Leadership
PeopleScout built a highly scalable and dedicated recruitment delivery team specifically aligned to client’s geographical and lines of business organizational dynamics. The recruitment delivery team is comprised of a high percentage of Veterans serving as recruiters who engage with Veteran candidates for opportunities within this organization on a daily basis.
- Achieving and exceeding client’s senior leadership goals and objectives
- Innovative platform developed to maximize Veterans job seeking opportunities across the United States (Development of the VTE)
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Case Study — Global Pharmaceutical Distributor
Identifying more than $1M cost savings to date, PeopleScout has decreased time to fill and improved hiring manager satisfaction scores.
Case Study — Global Food & Beverage Company
Results include an improved interview-to-offer ratio by 60% and a decreased time-to-hire by 22 days.