Case Study — Global Food & Beverage Company
BACKGROUND & CHALLENGE
- 300,000 Employees Worldwide
- 4 Business Units
- Recruitment Organization Strategically Transitioning from a Highly Decentralized Recruiting
- Need Environment to a Centralized Compliance-focused Recruitment Model
- Significant Change Management with Key Stakeholders in the Field
- Transitioning to Parallel Alignment of Product Delivery and Logistics, Leading to Significant Changes in Recruitment Approach
- Critical Business Need to Decrease Time to Hire
- Improve Interview-to-Offer Ratio
PeopleScout empowered its dedicated recruitment delivery team with innovative technology and scalable support to provide high-touch candidate care. Additionally, PeopleScout placed laser focus on change management in the hiring manager experience with this new centralized recruitment delivery model.
- Significantly Decreased Hiring Manager Time Spent on the Recruitment Process
- Increased Sales Productivity by 18% per associate
- Improved Interview-to-Offer Ratio by 60%
- Decreased Time to Hire by 22 days
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Case Study: Australian Electronics Retailer
Results include a 400% increase in company value within a year of divestment from previous parent company. Project included a complete overhaul and transformation of all recruitment processes.
Case Study – Multinational Food & Hospitality Distributor
PeopleScout helped to decrease total time-to-hire by 12 days and achieved compliance and change management objectives.