Case Study — Multinational Food & Hospitality Distributor
BACKGROUND & CHALLENGE
- More than 6,000 hires annually
- Centralization of specific recruitment functions with laser focus on compliance
- A mix of high volume roles and specialized skilled positions
- Widely dispersed hiring needs across many locations
- Drive increased consistency in the overall recruitment process
- Elevate candidate and new hire quality
- Decrease total time to hire
PeopleScout built a highly scalable delivery team specifically aligned by client’s geographical and position category dynamics. The recruitment delivery team is empowered with innovative tools and technology and scalable support to provide high touch candidate care.
- Elevated overall candidate quality
- Decreased total time to hire by 12 days
- Reduced time from posting to offer extension by 7 days
- Achieved recruitment function objectives regarding change management and compliance
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Case Study – Global Provider of Industrial Products and Service
PeopleScout helped to reduce agency spend by 25% and streamlined the recruitment & selection process to decrease the time-to-fill.
Case Study: Multinational Logistics and Package Handling Organization
Results include increased new hire retention, reduced overtime spend, and increased recruitment performence.