Our case study below shows the speed, ease, efficiency and improved results that video interviewing can bring to your organization.
- Implementation took only six days from brief to first interview.
- Our client is delighted with the set-up speed.
- 75% of candidates progressed to the next stage.
- 50% improvement in pass rate (compared to face-to-face).
- Assessors surprised at ease of implementation.
How Was This Achieved?
- A comfortable environment: Candidates were more relaxed and confident in their own environments. This led to higher pass rates.
- Quality discussions: Candidates were more forthcoming with responses to questions posed. Assessors didn’t need to probe as much and this added quality to the process.
- Ease of use: The portal is simple to use.
- Higher engagement: Candidate drop off was significantly lower than is typical from face-to-face interviews.
- Candidates found the video interview to be a positive experience.
- They weren’t as nervous as they would have been at a face-to-face interview.
- They were pleased that there were no travel or costs involved in attending an interview.