The talent acquisition ecosystem is ever evolving. New technologies are developed and replace outdated ones. New generations of candidates enter the workforce and bring new expectations and requirements for employers. New roles and skills are required to manage shifts in the marketplace.
Join Allison Brigden, Global Leader of Innovation and Support at PeopleScout, for this engaging webinar where we explore the six major technology trends and developments shaping talent acquisition in 2019.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How artificial intelligence can help you quickly sort through applicants to find the top candidates.
- How machine learning continues to develop and impact critical areas of the talent acquisition function.
- Why leveraging talent analytics can be a game changer and major differentiator for talent acquisition teams.
- How recruitment marketing technology can help your organization amplify your employer brand with the right recruitment marketing platform.
- How virtual reality is being used to provide an immersive experience to candidates.
- The importance of privacy in the digital age and its role in how organizations request and handle candidate information.