Whether you are looking to expand your presence as an international employer or you are in the beginning stages of going global, engaging the right talent partner can provide a faster and more streamlined path into new talent markets.
To learn the best practices of deploying a global talent program, join Leslee Paffhausen, Global Vice President of Services Implementation at PeopleScout, for an engaging webinar session where she discusses what the critical success factors are for global talent program implementation.
This webinar will cover:
- Sourcing candidates with the right mix of skills and experience across cultures and regions.
- Maintaining clear and transparent communication throughout the change management process.
- How organizations can best assess their technological readiness and create consistency across geographies.
- How a global talent partner can help you navigate complex financial, tax and compliance challenges.
- Top considerations during the pre-launch, launch and post-launch phases of global talent program implementation and more!