[On-Demand]: Going Virtual: Interviewing Candidates in the Time of COVID-19
Organizations are facing unprecedented talent acquisition challenges amid COVID-19. Many HR leaders are racing to adjust their recruitment strategies in the wake of the pandemic. Fortunately, technology is available to help mitigate risks associated with hiring in face-to-face environments while still producing quality hires.
This year, virtual interviewing capabilities became a necessity for recruiters across the globe. Recent disruptions to the global economy have stifled our ability to travel and meet face-to-face, making virtual interviewing solutions an essential component to any organization’s talent acquisition mix.
So, how can organizations harness the power of the latest virtual interviewing platforms while providing a much-needed human touch? Join Rebbie Howell, PeopleScout VP of Client Delivery, and Brittany Taylor, PeopleScout Client Success Manager, Affinix Success & Strategy, for our on-demand webinar: Going Virtual: Interviewing Candidates in the Time of COVID-19.
In this engaging webinar, Rebbie and Brittany will discuss the benefits of virtual interviewing, explain why virtual interviewing is here to stay and provide actionable best practice advice for engaging candidates virtually.
This webinar will cover:
- What virtual interviewing means for the long-term
- How virtual interviewing can support a broader virtual recruiting solution
- How to place a positive candidate experience at the heart of your virtual recruitment process
- The differences in virtual interviewing methods including text, recorded audio, recorded video and live virtual interviews
- How to build a virtual interviewing workflow and more!