Case Study — Global Provider of Industrial Products and Service
BACKGROUND & CHALLENGE
- Multi-continent, Multi-country Hiring Needs
- 24,000 Employees Worldwide
- Inclusive of Professional Niche Positions Such as Supply Chain, IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Management, Etc.
- Improve Employment Brand Perception in Candidate Marketplace
- Enhance Talent Acquisition Organization to Respond to Surge in Hiring Needs to Support Business Demands
- Improve Candidate Experience With the Recruitment and Selection Process
In addition to deploying a recruitment delivery team, PeopleScout enhanced this company’s employment brand and employee value proposition in the candidate marketplace. PeopleScout worked closely with this client to streamline the recruitment and selection process in order to improve the candidate experience with the process.
- Reduced Agency Spend by 25%
- Decreased Time to Fill by Global Average of 23 Days
- Streamlined Recruitment and Selection Process to Improve Candidate Satisfaction
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Case Study — International Airline
Results include a 100% fill rate for both hiring surges and ongoing hiring as well as a double digit percentage talent aquisition cost reduction.
Case Study — Industrial Equipment Supplier
Results include exceeded diversity (gender, ethnicity) objectives and realized business expansion goals every quarter since the inception of the PeopleScout program.