Case Study — Global Research Organization
BACKGROUND & CHALLENGE
- Multi-Continent, Multi-Country Hiring Needs
- More than 5,000 Hires Annually
- Multiple Business Units Serving Client Needs
- Highly Specialized/Skilled Positions Required to be Filled in Compressed Timelines
- Reduce Agency Spend
- Decrease Time-to-Fill
- Pipeline Qualified Candidates ahead of Hiring Curve
PeopleScout built a highly scalable and dedicated global recruitment delivery team specifically mapped to the client’s geographical and business unit organizational dynamics. The recruitment delivery team is empowered with innovative technology and scalable support to provide high-touch candidate care.
- Reduced Agency Spend by 40%
- Decreased Time to Fill by a Global Average of 13 Calendar Days
- Built Robust and Continuous Qualified Candidate Pipeline by Research Discipline/Position Category
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Case Study – Multinational Food & Hospitality Distributor
PeopleScout helped to decrease total time-to-hire by 12 days and achieved compliance and change management objectives.
Case Study — Global Pharmaceutical Distributor
Identifying more than $1M cost savings to date, PeopleScout has decreased time to fill and improved hiring manager satisfaction scores.