Case Study: Multinational Logistics and Package Handling Organization
BACKGROUND & CHALLENGE
- Widely Dispersed Hiring Needs Across Many Hub Locations
- More than 30,000 Hires Annually
- High-Volume Hiring Needs Within Compressed Seasonal Timeframe
- Reallocate Local Resources to Higher Impact Activities
- Increase Qualified Candidate Throughput in The Recruitment Selection Process
- Increase Sales Productivity
- Reduce Overtime Expenses and Temporary Labor Expenses Related to Business Seasonal Surge Requirements
- Increase New Hire Retention
PeopleScout deployed a robust and customized sourcing strategy unique by individual client hub location. The recruitment delivery team was empowered by innovative sourcing technology in order to provide for improved sourcing and candidate throughput performance.
- Achieved a Year over Year Increase of 16% in New Hires Throughput Commensurate with Seasonal Business Surge
- Increased Recruitment Performance
- Increased New Hire Retention by 3 Percentage Points
- Reduced Overtime Expense and Temporary Labor Utilization
- Provided High Touch Candidate Care in order to Delivery Improved Qualified Candidate
- Throughput, Beating Seasonal Hiring Competition
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Case Study – Multinational Food & Hospitality Distributor
PeopleScout helped to decrease total time-to-hire by 12 days and achieved compliance and change management objectives.
Case Study – Global Rental Services Provider
Results include an 18% increase in sales productivity per associate and a 100% fill-rate for annual business hiring surge.