Case Study — Industrial Equipment Supplier
BACKGROUND & CHALLENGE
- Client Company Going through Significant Business Expansion
- More than 2,000 Hires Annually
- Mission Critical Objective to Gain Business Market Share
- Supporting 3 Unique Lines of Business
- Decrease Hiring Cycle time in Order to Support Expedited Business Expansion Efforts
- Specific Targeted Goals Regarding Diversity of Qualified Candidate Throughput (Gender, Ethnicity)
- Improve Hiring Manager Satisfaction
PeopleScout built a highly scalable dedicated recruitment team specifically aligned with hiring managers in the field and immersed in client culture and business objectives.
- Reduced Time to Offer from 41 days to 29 days
- Exceeded Diversity (Gender, Ethnicity) Objectives
- Flexibility to Meet “Late in the Game” Requests at 100% Fill Rate
- Have Met Business Expansion Goals Every Quarter from Program Inception
- Substantially Improved Hiring Manager Satisfaction Compared to Prior RPO Provider
RELATED CASE STUDIES
Case Study: Multinational Logistics and Package Handling Organization
Results include increased new hire retention, reduced overtime spend, and increased recruitment performance.
Case Study – Multinational Food & Hospitality Distributor
PeopleScout helped to decrease total time-to-hire by 12 days and achieved compliance and change management objectives.