One of the leading pediatric hospitals in America engaged with PeopleScout in 2015. The pediatric hospital received a high number of applicants and needed assistance screening and slating quality candidates for open positions.
- Increased candidate screening
- Valued partnership
- Provided attentive care and compassion for others
- Supported service to the community
Scope & Scale
- Not-for-profit pediatric hospital needed improved slating and candidate screening.
- The client needed to ensure applicants are the right cultural fit.
- Skills and positions in scope included clinical housekeepers, admissions and customer service staff.
PeopleScout’s team learned the client’s niche healthcare HR technology platform and utilized it to efficiently screen and track candidates.
PeopleScout worked closely with the client’s internal HR team to screen and slate candidates who possessed the right mixture of hard and soft skills to ensure each potential hire was the right cultural fit for the organization.
At the client’s facility everyone from clinical staff to housekeepers interact with children suffering from illnesses and their families. PeopleScout’s RPO team screened candidates carefully, looking for compassion, empathy and the ability to work well with children.
Increased Candidate Screening
PeopleScout screened and hired 400 candidates annually for the client.
The client highly valued the relationship with PeopleScout; many of the client’s hiring managers had it written into their contract that PeopleScout was the only RPO provider they would work with.
Provided Attentive Care & Compassion for Others
This engagement was about more than sourcing great candidates for open positions. The program was supported by mutual values of service to one’s community and compassion for others.