YOUR GUIDE TO WHAT’S NEXT IN TALENT ACQUISITION
As global economies recover from the impact of the pandemic, employers find themselves navigating new challenges recruiting talent amid the Great Rehire. With job openings at an all-time high, diversity and inclusion continuing to drive workplace transformation and an increased need for agile workforce solutions, it has never been more important for talent acquisition leaders to remain on top of current trends.
At PeopleScout, we keep a keen eye on key talent trends emerging across RPO, MSP, and Total Workforce Solutions as the industry shifts to keep up with new challenges. We are seeing an increased focus on flexibility as hybrid and project-based models take center stage. And, as organizations look to future-proof their workforces, the move to total talent has been accelerated, with technology solutions at the helm.
We are also closely following the societal shifts impacting candidates, employers and the workforce at large. We applaud the increasing priority placed on diversity, equity and inclusion as employers seek insight and expertise on best practices, training and metrics to fulfill their DE&I goals.
This issue of NEXT provides insights into these essential topics and more to help leaders as they continue ramping up hiring in response to the pandemic recovery.
Inside this issue of PeopleScout NEXT:
- In celebration of pride month, we provide a historical look at LGBTQ+ activism and victories in the fight for workplace equity and strategies to promote LGBTQ+ inclusion in the workplace.
- A Talking Talent Profile with Jose Carbia, vice president of talent acquisition at Change Healthcare, where Jose discusses his latest project, improving the candidate experience, with a focus on candidate communication.
- We highlight the importance of women in leadership told through the voices of PeopleScout women across the organization.
- We outline best practices for employer branding and candidate attraction strategies that improve business outcomes.
- Talking Talent Leadership Profiles with George Tate, PeopleScout’s senior vice president of business development and Mark Jauregui, PeopleScout’s senior vice president of client delivery, where they discuss what is top of mind for talent leaders during the Great Rehire.
- We provide strategies for improving retention and employee satisfaction with learning and development programs.
- We deliver guidance on building an employer value proposition that speaks to purpose, passion and a growth mindset.
- And more!