YOUR GUIDE TO WHAT’S NEXT IN TALENT ACQUISITION
It’s been two years since the COVID-19 pandemic first swept the globe, changing not only life as we knew it, but making drastic and lasting impacts on business and the world of work. Health and safety concerns have fluctuated, labor market challenges continue to stymie production and economic recovery remains uneven. As we continue to face an uncertain world, we must leverage what we have learned over the past two years—to remain flexible and nimble, stay ahead of the latest challenges and find creative ways to solve new problems.
As your trusted advisors, we don’t want you to face these challenges alone—instead, we hope you will bring us your big problems so we can design a solution together. In that spirit, this issue of PeopleScout NEXT will provide you with the valuable insights you need to address the latest labor market trends. You will find the content is divided into three sections: Now: Building a Modern DE&I Program; New: Prioritizing Candidate & Employee Engagement in a Challenging Labor Market; and Next: Evolving Talent Technology & Programs for 2022.
In this edition of NEXT we:
- Explain why keeping DE&I at the center of recruiting strategies remains critical
- Reflect on the history of African Americans in the workforce to build a more equitable and inclusive future
- Share strategies for increasing employee engagement as a means of reducing turnover
- Explore a talent pool that is often untapped, yet full of opportunity: boomerang employees
- Discuss the emerging trend of a remote contingent labor force as a solution for employers
- Look ahead to the evolution of talent programs and technologies with a Talking Talent Leadership Profile introducing Rick Betori, PeopleScout’s managing director of the Americas