A leading waste disposal and environmental services company faced significant challenges sourcing, attracting and hiring talent for vital full-time frontline roles including CDL drivers, fleet mechanics and technicians.
- DEDICATED RECRUITERS TO SUPPORT CANDIDATE SOURCING AND SCREENING
- DETAILED DEVELOPMENT OF AN EMPLOYEE SUCCESSION PLAN
- TALENT CONSULTING AND RECRUITMENT MARKETING SUPPORT
- EXTENSIVE COMPLIANCE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT STRUCTURE
- FACILITATED SOURCING AND SCREENING OF OVER 3,500 HIRES
Scope and Scale
As a result of continuing skills shortages in high-demand roles, the client found it increasingly difficult to source talent with the required skills, credentials and experience to fill business-critical roles. The client required a partial-cycle RPO solution to support its internal team in making 3,500 annual hires across North America. What’s more, the client sought a consultative partnership with ongoing strategic guidance and best practice implementation across the client’s talent sourcing program.
PeopleScout’s team deployed a flexible partial-cycle RPO solution to source and deliver a continuous slate of qualified candidates into the client’s talent pipeline. PeopleScout also provides the client with detailed talent market insights, guidance on program compliance and the flexibility to expand to full-cycle RPO.
- PeopleScout deploys a team of talented and experienced recruiters to support the client’s internal team by sourcing and screening candidates to provide a continuous flow of qualified candidates into the client’s talent pipeline.
- To help the client mitigate the impact of increased turnover and worker attrition, PeopleScout implemented an employee succession plan designed to build a deep bench of talent ready to be recruited for open positions.
- PeopleScout’s team advises the client on talent sourcing strategies, provides guidance on how to tap into talent channels and helps the client develop grassroots recruitment marketing campaigns to reach the right candidates.
- PeopleScout provides the client with extensive compliance support including guidance on job postings, best practices for candidate processing, phone screens, employment document retention and detailed compliance reporting.
- The flexible design of PeopleScout’s partial-cycle RPO solution allows the client to scale the size and scope of the engagement to keep pace with the ever-changing talent landscape.
- PeopleScout’s team keeps the client’s talent pipeline filled with qualified candidates in niche skill sets despite challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting talent shortages.
- PeopleScout’s partial-cycle RPO solution helps the client facilitate an average of 3,500 annual hires for extremely difficult skill sets, improving business outcomes across the enterprise.