David Fairhurst is well known as an innovative HR leader and entertaining speaker. He was formerly Global Chief People Officer for McDonald’s, one of the largest employers in the world, with 2 million employees covering over 120 countries. He has held HR leadership positions at many of the top global organizations including Heinz, GSK and Tesco. David is the founder of Orgshakers, helping businesses shape their organizations to achieve short-term performance as well as long-term organizational health.
In this podcast, David speaks with Robert Peasnell, Deputy Managing Director of PeopleScout UK about the future of HR and how you can stretch your thinking to create successful HR strategies.
Listen to find out:
- How to navigate change and create organizational readiness.
- The importance of being brave in employer brand and EVP innovation
- Understanding the cultural context of HR in other countries
- How HR messaging can change organizational behavior
- The need to use tech to disrupt the market and win the best talent
- How to make an impact in communities
- The likely fundamental shifts after lockdown