A major American retail corporation faced difficulties with the ability of their long-term RPO provider to meet hiring targets for their seasonal, high-volume hiring program. As the client’s RPO provider began missing critical hiring targets without demonstrating any corrective actions, the client turned to PeopleScout to step in and assume ownership of hiring for the vital call center roles. With their busy season fast approaching, and a need for specialized call-center talent to meet surging demand, the client transitioned the project to hire more than 2,000 call center representatives on an accelerated timeline of two months to PeopleScout.
- To facilitate the hiring of 2,000+ call center roles across numerous multi-location regions in the United States in a compressed time-frame, PeopleScout utilized its Flex Team to add 30+ recruiters dedicated to meeting the client’s seasonal hiring needs in approximately one week, with plans to add additional resources as needed.
- PeopleScout’s scaled-up team includes veteran recruiters with direct experience working with our client. The familiarity and deep understanding of our client’s historic hiring needs ensures our team hits the ground running without any disruption to our client’s business.
- To help navigate the recruiting challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, PeopleScout’s team sources, screens and hires call center talent that are able to work from home to support the client.
- PeopleScout’s rapid deployment played a key role in our ability to get our client’s seasonal hiring program back on track. We are continuing to demonstrate our commitment to the client by our ability to source specialized call center talent and hire on time and on target.
AT A GLANCE
- COMPANY: Healthcare company and pharmacy chain
- PEOPLESCOUT SOLUTIONS: Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- ANNUAL HIRES: 2,000+
- LOCATIONS: Multiple locations across the United States