At PeopleScout we are taking a people-first approach to our coronavirus (COVID-19) response because the health and well-being of our employees and clients around the globe is our top priority.
Our COVID-19 response team is continuing to evolve and adjust our internal policies in alignment with global, country and local health organizations as the situation evolves. Below please find a high-level overview of some of the measures we’ve taken to respond. Our complete COVID-19 response is available on our website.
- Access to information – Our internal COVID-19 information hub provides employees with easy access to safety recommendations, the latest updates and answers to their questions.
- Work from Home – Work from home policies have been enacted on a location by location basis and our employees have been equipped with both the technology and support needed to work from home.
- Healthy Work Environment – Enhanced environmental hygiene measures are in effect in our office locations and we continue to reinforce protective measures recommended by global health authorities.
- Travel Restrictions – International travel and non-essential domestic travel have been suspended and self-quarantine requirements are in place for anyone who has traveled to high-risk countries or who has had potential exposure.
- Business Continuity – Exercises to ensure our readiness to implement regional business continuity plans and client-specific protocols are ongoing and plans are being adjusted as the situation evolves.
- Virtual TA Solutions – We are offering virtual interview solutions to support clients who have enacted no-contact hiring. We are also are ready with Recruiter On-Demand solutions and can support contingent staffing needs through our MSP practice and our PeopleReady staffing brand.
- Client Resource Center – We have developed a client resource center to provide you with up-to-date information on PeopleScout’s response to COVID-19 and useful information for managing through these uncertain times.
As always, our commitment is to continue to deliver excellent service while communicating transparently. If you have any questions about PeopleScout’s response to COVID-19 or how we can help support your business, you can contact me at any time.
From Now to Next,
PeopleScout Interim President