In a hurricane, tornado or other catastrophic event across the American south, the Waffle House is one of the last or only businesses that remains open. The concept is so famous that FEMA has used the Waffle House Index for the last decade when assessing the severity of storms.
How does the restaurant chain do it? And how can you replicate that idea to keep your business running during a crisis?
Join PeopleScout Senior Vice President of Client Delivery Jen Torres and Business Development Manager David Corrigan, for our on-demand webinar, The Waffle House Index: How a Structured Approach to Contingent Labor Can Ensure Business Continuity During a Crisis. Jen and David will discuss how a structured approach to contingent labor provides a competitive advantage when managing business continuity.
This webinar will cover:
- The role of contingent labor during a crisis
- How an MSP operates to ensure business continuity during the most challenging circumstances
- How to reduce risk to your business in 2020
- Real examples of how PeopleScout has put these concepts into practice
- How the challenges of 2020 are building resiliency into contingent labor programs and more!